Myandra Monroe - writer

Myandra Monroe - writer
Myandra writes naughty things

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rainy Day Memories


Rainy Day Memories

It’s been cold and rainy all day. I’m lying here in this big bed alone and I yearn to feel your touch upon my skin. I always miss you most on days like this. I close my eyes and take in a deep breath, imagining you are right here with me. My memories flow back to my special thoughts of you, of us, together in this bed. Your familiar scent and the touch of your fingers as they explore my hungered body. The soft sound of your voice as you whisper in my ear. Telling me all those naughty things you wanted to do with me. Beneath closed eyelids, it’s all so clear… you’re right here with me.  

Fresh out of the shower, I’m naked under these warm blankets. I smell of lavender soap and shampoo. You always loved that scent. My hair is loose and damp, a halo of golden tresses fanned out across the pillow.

I trace my hands slowly down my curves. Cupping my breasts in both hands as you would do. They are full, soft to the touch. I strum my thumbs across the tops of my nipples. They are erect and rosy as if you just filled your mouth full with them. I can feel the smooth warmth of your lips and the wetness of your tongue on my pink nipples. You said they were the color of pink bubblegum. It always made me laugh. I pinch and massage them, pretending it’s your touch on my skin.

My fingers lightly dance across my skin, further down my body. I massage my abdomen and the softness of my belly just below the naval. I can feel your head resting there as you sweetly smile at me. My fingers tangle through your hair. I hear your sexy voice telling me how much you crave my body, my mind, my very presence. I reach out for you and lovingly stroke the side of your handsome face. I can feel the warmth of your sinewy body flush against mine.

My hands glide down to the top of my smooth hairless mound. I still keep it that way because you always liked the look. My middle finger slides into the naked cleft and I take a deep breath. My whole body is tingling. The vision, the thought of your mouth, your lips as you flick your tongue between the folds, makes me tremble with desire. I feel it… your warm breath and wet tongue as you settle your body between my trembling legs. Your strong arms reach around my hips to hold my soft thighs as your velvet brown eyes look deeply into my blue ones. Your fingertips caress the tender flesh of my belly as your tongue flattens against my silken pearl. You watch me closely as I take anxious breaths while you taste glistening nectar on the tip of your tongue. You tease and flick the small pink hood as my body responds in harmony to your sensuous moves.

Your eyes revel in delight as I sigh with euphoric pleasure. The mere touch of your mouth to my wetness is sheer mirth. I miss that most of all… your eyes, the way they look just before you start to take me to heaven.

My breathing transpires into a deeper state of arousal as my hand caresses the dampness left by your sweet carnal memory. I move in a circular motion around my clitoris as I recall how your tongue worked its magic. You could make every hair on my body stand on end as you made love to me with your mouth. Do you taste me baby? Do you miss my sweet honeyed arousal?

I swirl my fingertips around my silken pearl and pretend it’s your mouth thrilling me. Your soft lips sucking on my clitoris as beads of dew moisten my swollen labia. Breasts are rising and falling on my heaving chest as my back gracefully arches and my pelvis thrusts toward your eager mouth. My head, spinning with visions of our love making, sinks deeper into the pillow. My mouth forms a perfect O as you drink in my arousal.

Baby, you always knew my favorite spots, how to make me shudder and tremble. I still make those silly little mews like a purring kitten when I think of your tongue tasting me. I reach to touch your head as if it were there. My legs spread wider as my hands work faster and faster, cajoling myself into a frenzied state of arousal. I can feel you baby. You’re here with me now. The heat rises within my core.

Your strong arms tighten around my upper thighs. Your face is buried deep within my folds. My hips rock faster and I moan deeply as my tongue reaches out to moisten my parched lips. Yes, baby! Keep going baby! This is heavenly.

My breath stops suddenly. My body stiffens. My vagina contracts tightly around your eager mouth. My sweet honey pours lavishly from within me as you allow it to flow onto your thirsty tongue.

Hold me tighter as I scream your name to the gods and beg with you, plead with you not to stop pleasuring me. I can feel your whole body tense up as you desperately try to hold onto me. Riding me all the way through my orgasm.

I’m pulling at your hair, grabbing onto you with all my strength as my entire body shudders and writhes in my unworldly ecstasy. You slow down and slowly kiss my cum soaked vagina. Lightly licking the final drops of my savory juices.

My breathing calms, my heartbeat slows again as you raise your head above the crest of my smooth mound. Your sexy eyes meet with mine. Your gorgeous face, slickened with my arousal. The lazy smile on my face tells you everything you need to know. You’ve made me so very happy my darling lover. Nobody can do it better, even if it’s only in my dreams.

Baby… you’re the best. Always have been and always will be. You make my body sing, my heart flutter and my soul soar. Something I can never forget, no matter how many miles may separate us.

My eyelids are heavy as I pull the covers up over my sated body. I keep my hand between my legs, cupped over my throbbing pussy and pretend it’s you holding me there, like you always used to do.      

It’s cold and rainy tonight but I will fall asleep knowing that I’ve felt your sweet love once again. It will keep me warm. 

I miss you baby. 

1 comment: