Myandra Monroe - writer

Myandra Monroe - writer
Myandra writes naughty things

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A Rough Day at the Office




A Rough Day at the Office

I watch from the door as you sit alone in the conference room. It’s been a hectic day and you look so tense. I approach you from behind and rub your strong shoulders. I’m keenly aware that you can feel my soft breasts pressing against your back.

I smell like sandlewood and flowers. My breath is soft and warm against the back of your neck. You hear me sigh as my fingers massage your tense muscles.

Your body relaxes as your head rests between my breasts while I massage your temples. They feel so soft and alluring against you. The creamy white flesh is spilling over the top of my pushup bra.

I slowly move my fingers across the tops of your shoulders and below your neck, as I slowly unbutton your shirt. My hands slip inside your shirt as I massage your pecs. I take my sweet time circling your nipples. That’s it… Relax baby.

I lean in closer towards you. Your head is surrounded by a soft cloud of my boobs. My hands are resting flat against your abdomen. One finger follows the trail of hair below your navel. I whisper queitly in your ear. “That’s my baby… just relax. Let me take care of you.”

I unbutton your slacks & slowly pull down your zipper. The growing bulge in your lap excites me. My breath catches in my throat. Can you feel my urgency?

You're so fucking big and solid. My anxious hand reaches in your pants as I pull out your magnificent cock. I grasp you tightly between my fingers and squeeze hard. You feel fantastic lover.

I unbutton my blouse, then unhook my bra. My full breasts tumble softly from their cups to rest on the tops of your shoulders. The soft satiny skin caresses either side of your face.

My light pink nipples are aching, hard little pebbles. You reach up and squeeze them in your hands. The flesh spills between your fingers like soft warm bread dough.

I sigh deeply as I continue to keep a strong grip on your hard pulsing cock. It feels so solid in my hand but your skin feels like fine silk beneath my fingertips. I tenderly stroke the length of your penis. My hand glides slowly up and down the shaft. My soft blonde hair falls from my shoulders and trails across your eyes, mouth and nose. You breathe in the light fragrance of my shampoo. I can hear you breathing. A soft moan escapes from your lips. That’s my baby… let go of all that tension. Let me take care of you.

I whisper to you. “You like this lover? Do you like when I tease your cock this way?”

The smells, the touch, the sensations are too much for you. You turn around and roughly pull me into your lap.

Your tongue is immediately in my mouth. You're pulling off my clothes. Frantically shoving my skirt up around my waist and yanking at my panties until they are completely off. I'm almost naked as I forcefully yank the shirt from your body.

Your passion is raw as you force my bottom onto the table. It makes a loud fleshy slapping sound as you plant me directly in front of your chair. You grab my heels and spread my legs wide apart as you slide my ass across the surface of the table, closer to your face.

I lean back on my elbows as your mouth covers my wet pussy. The warmth of your mouth takes my breath away. I exhale sharply before I lock my hands firmly around your head and pull you deeper into my folds.

Your tongue is divine as you probe my pussy deeper. You’re teasing my clit, tickling my ass with that instrument of pleasure you use so well. I’m in ecstasy. I whimper and shudder with every flick of your tongue across my hard swollen clit. I push my hips forward, forcing your head deeper between my thighs as my entire core seeks your tongue. Begging for more, I’m pleading with you to make me cum. Your fingers dig deeper into the tender flesh of my ass as your tongue flickers faster, harder across the surface of my clitoris. You drive me nearly insane with desire. God baby you are so good to me!

My head feels light, my chest is heaving, my breath, coming in short quick puffs. My toes are starting to curl under, inside my high heels. I try to keep a scream from escaping my throat but it’s impossible. I can feel my lungs are ready to explode in a mournful cry of unbridled ecstasy.

Tears spring from the corners of my eyes and roll down my cheeks from the sheer release of my passion as it spills over for you. My fingers wind tightly in your hair. You can feel the pounding pulse as my cunt starts to throb and contract against your tongue. Oh FUCK!!! Oh FUCK!!! I’m cumming baby! I’m cumming!

This is amazing! You’re amazing! My entire body shudders as a thin film of sweat covers me from head to toe.

You hold onto to me tightly, securely, just the way I like you to, as you ride out the wave of my climax with me. My body falls back on the table in a heap. I catch my breath and recover enough to look up to see you grinning at me.

Your face is covered with my wet pussy. You look good enough to eat. I want to taste you. I want to taste me on you. I want every single inch of you. I'm going fuck you so hard. I'm going to fuck you until you can’t be fucked anymore… but first…

I sit up and pull your face towards my mouth. I taste my sex on your skin. You are delicious. I kiss you long and hard as I hold your face between my hands. You’re still seated in your chair and your pants are still on but your cock is looking straight up at me. It’s begging me to wrap my lips around it.

I push myself off the table and kneel in front of you. I aggressively tug on your pants until they are in a pile on the floor beside me. Now, on my knees between your legs, my hands eagerly wrap around the girth of your cock. It’s so hard, so big, so delicious looking. I want to taste it. Your scent is intoxicating. I close my eyes and take it in as I pet your cock like a precious wand. I gently rub the head of it against the side of my soft cheek. Mmmm.

My mouth is watering to taste you. I hold the shaft firmly in my hand and keep my blue eyes focused on my prize. My full rosy lips part gingerly as they slip over the top of your purple throbbing head. I roll my tongue seductively around the head of it, circling the crown, claiming it as my own possession.

Your precum is trickling from the head and I catch it with the tip of my tongue. I string it to my mouth like a precious drop of elixir. I love the taste of your precum. It’s salty and sweet at the same time. I gently suck it from the tip of your beautiful cock and smile up at you. My eyes are focused on yours as I suddenly plunge my mouth down the length of your shaft. You exhale sharply as my lips engulf you.

My lipstick leaves a subtle trail of rosy pink tint from the crown of your dick down the length of your shaft. My mouth is wet. It’s warm. It’s soft and inviting. Do you like the sensation of being inside my mouth baby? Of course you do. I smile at you… my eyes smile at you… as your fat cock fills my face and cheeks.

I slide my mouth up and down the length of your cock. You taste wonderful lover. My other hand reaches down and caresses your balls. They are warm, large, firm and filled with all that wonderful cum that I want to taste so badly.

I slip your cock out of my mouth and slowly run my full lips and tongue along the underside of your shaft until my tongue is laving your swollen balls with warm wet saliva. I smell your musk, you manly scent. It fills my senses and arouses me more than ever.

The sound of your moans are delightful. You’re whispering to me. I love that… I love when you urge me on, calling me your baby, telling me how good I am. Keep it up. It drives me crazy as I plunge my mouth over your cock once again. I deep throat you, driving your cock deep inside my mouth. Your length and girth make it a challenge but I can feel you all the way to the back of my throat.

Your hands wrap around my head as your fingers tangle in my hair. You gently guide my head, pushing me down and bringing me back up as your hips keep pace with my strokes. The sounds we are making are amazing. Our moans. My mouth. Sucking your cock. The wetness. Saliva drips from the corners of my mouth onto your urgent thrusting groin as you meet each plunge.

Your groans are low and deep now, your heart is beating faster and your breathing is heavier. I can feel your nuts tightening in my hand. I want to taste you so badly. I want to swallow every single drop of your creamy white cum.

Your thigh muscles tighten and tense around my upper body, every hair follicle is standing on end. I can hear the blood rushing as your engorged cock becomes harder than ever before. Here it comes now! The throbbing, pumping sensation vibrates against my fingers and my lips as the sweet-bitter cum shoots violently into my mouth.

It gushes. Streams and streams of it, in white ribbons, filling my throat. I’m struggling to keep it all inside my mouth but I manage to swallow every, single, solitary drop of it.

I look up at you and lick my lips. My smile is radiant, my blue eyes are glowing with love as your beautiful penis slowly softens between my lips. You are amazing my sweet lover.

I milk your cock one last time to get every last drop as your body jerks and reacts until you are collapsed into your chair.

Whose tense now? Not you… Now take me home to bed and fuck me.

Sincerely, Me. 

1 comment:

  1. So delicious... You've inspired me. Hard. oozing. Yum. ;)

    ReplyDelete