Myandra Monroe - writer

Myandra Monroe - writer
Myandra writes naughty things

Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Vent - sample, short story on Amazon.com



{An excerpt from "The Vent" just a filthy little story about BDSM and a nice average everyday couple and their accidental voyeuristic cousin describing their "blow by blow" actions. Available in e-book only. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0086PORKA It even makes me blush, and I wrote it!}  
They were back out of the bathroom. This time Ben was naked as he guided Alicia out. I almost shit. Not only was he the best looking sonofabitch in the family… he had a cock the size of a fucking donkey! Why didn’t I get those genes? I wasn’t small but looking at Ben’s dick would make just about any man feel inadequate.
He marched his bad girl back into the bedroom and ordered her onto the bed. He commanded. “Get in position Alicia!” She quickly got on her knees then stuck her ass high in the air. She spread her legs wide apart and rested her head on the bed. Her arms were still cuffed behind her back and her nipples were clamped with the weights. Ben scrambled on the bed behind her. I watched him drag his mouth slowly across her sopping pussy and her squeaky clean anus. He fashioned his tongue into a torpedo and drove it deep inside her puckered anus. I was ready to get off just watching him eat her asshole out. I never envied him more than at this very moment. My mouth was watering just thinking about it.
She was ready to come when he stopped and slapped her ass to get her attention. He grabbed the lube and slathered his huge dick as he scolded her. “You know what bad girls get next don’t you Alicia?”
She wriggled her bottom and replied. “They get fucked in the ass sir.”
Ben smiled. “Very good Alicia… so tell me what you want.”
Alicia growled and pleaded. “Please sir… fuck me in my ass. Please stick your big fat cock up my asshole and fuck me hard!” 
With that he spread her ass cheeks apart, squeezed a glob of lube straight from the tube into her hole and buried that monster cock deep inside her pretty pink rosebud. Inch by inch, she opened up enough to take every bit of his monstrous cock inside her. Ben moved slowly and soon Alicia met him stroke for stroke until her round butt was bouncing off his huge balls. The slapping of their naked flesh was deafening as he fucked her beautiful ass hard and fast until he drained his humungous balls deep inside of her bowels.
By this time I was pounding my dick like a pogo stick as he pulled out of her gaping asshole. He whispered to her. “Give me a cream pie baby. Let me see you make a nice fat juicy cream pie for me.” Alicia strained her ass until gobs of white semen came flowing out of her now closing asshole. Within a minute, her tight little rosebud was back like it had never been assaulted by a gigantic cock. As the last of Ben’s sperm drained out of her little pink hole, I shot my wad all over the carpet and collapsed on the floor.
He immediately flipped her over on her back and ate her pussy until she was screaming in ecstasy. I couldn’t take anymore. I made my way to the shower and pounded off two more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment