Myandra Monroe - writer

Myandra Monroe - writer
Myandra writes naughty things

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ode to Jack Rabbit


Ode to Jack Rabbit
You might be pink,
you could be blue.
But whatever the color,
there’s no one like you.
You wait by my beside,
biding your time
When I’m in the mood,
I know you’re all mine.
When the room is dark,
my thoughts are ablaze.
You know how to please me,
in so many, many ways.
You hum and you purr,
you rotate your head.
I don’t have to feed you
Just take you to bed.
I bathe you and pet you
and do as I please.
All you ask of me,
is for new batteries.
The first day we met,
you came in the mail
Ready to please me,
never to fail.
I won’t let you down,
I’ll watch your back.
You’re my special Valentine,
I love you sweet Jack,

Love, Myandra

No comments:

Post a Comment