Myandra Monroe - writer

Myandra Monroe - writer
Myandra writes naughty things

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cabin Cravings available on Amazon.com



The second book about Chloe and Brent, a couple who live to please one another. They're exploring their boundaries one sexual encounter at a time. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008P8YY74 I hope you enjoy their ongoing story.
He was so close to her that he could hear the rapid beating of her heart. She smelled heavenly, her scent, the wine and fruit awakened his senses. Brent closely watched the expression on Chloe’s face as he licked and nibbled at her neck. Brent loved to see her expressions when he made love to her. His tongue traveled down her throat to the tops of shoulders. The mixture of his warm saliva along with the sticky residue of fruits, cream and cabernet was overpowering. He hungrily licked and nipped at the sweet, sticky mess as he made his way down to her breasts. There was a catch in Chloe’s breath with every little nip he left on her soft skin. She tangled her fingers through his soft curls and moaned softly. Her back arched to invite his mouth to her breasts. She reveled in the combination of the tiny nips and his soft lips caressing her body. Chloe whimpered and pulled his head closer as he nipped and sucked on each hard pink nipple. She hissed between clenched teeth. “Brent, you’re driving me crazy! You’re fucking driving me out of my mind!”
 “Tell me Chloe! I want to know exactly what it’s doing to you.” He nipped, licked and caressed her skin. “I want to hear details baby doll.” He murmured. “I love when you talk dirty to me.”
“It’s going straight to my pussy! Every nip, every lick feels like I’m cumming and it’s driving me crazy Brent! I want to fuck you until I can’t feel anything, anymore!” Chloe’s fingers dug into his neck. Her head tilted back, her mouth parted and her eyes closed. She took short pants of breath as her body trembled with excitement from his touch.  
Brent held Chloe, straddled on his lap, facing him. He crossed his arms around her back and pulled her even closer as he nipped, kissed and licked hungrily at her shoulders. She tossed her hair back as he nuzzled the crook of her long slender neck. She thrust her hips against his lap, hard, trying desperately to get some release to her aching pussy. Her hand dove between her legs and rubbed her throbbing clit. In an instant, she came, in waves, as Brent continued to hold her and worship her body. She kept her hand cupped firmly over her contracting pussy as she groaned and trembled with pleasure.
Chloe’s orgasm rose from deep inside her. It felt like her entire body was going to burst into flames from the heat that radiated within her. Brent held her tightly as she dug her nails into his shoulder. Shuddering, she clung to him tightly and whispered. “No fair, I had one and you didn’t get a chance.”
Brent kissed her tenderly. “Oh babe, I got exactly what I wanted and we have a long way to go.” He caressed her back and shoulders as she leaned against his broad chest. “It’s a good thing you napped and ate because you’re going to need all the strength and energy you can get.” He whispered in her hair. “Chloe, I meant what I said. I want to make you the happiest woman in the world tonight. Will you let me do that?”
She cradled his head between her breasts and gushed. “You’re way ahead already, baby.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment